Reporting to: Intervention Lead
Location: Calgary, AB
Contract: 12-month contract with possibility of renewal
Salary: $38,000 – $43,000 annual compensation range
37.5 hours/week (1.0 FTE)
Sagesse is uniquely positioned to disrupt the structures of domestic abuse through work with individuals, organizations, and communities. With innovation as our cornerstone, we work to make a difference one life at a time through our services and peer support programs. Our capacity building workshops focus on educating all members of society about abuse to help make us all better at recognizing, responding to, and preventing violence.
We believe everyone has a role to play in ending abuse. By working together, educating individuals, and holding ourselves accountable, we can make large-scale change to the discourse around violence and ultimately stop abuse before it escalates. With this in mind, Sagesse works as the backbone organization for Calgary Domestic Violence Collective and IMPACT.
We are seeking an Intervention Associate to join our team. The position requires adaptive and responsive thinking, experience in providing administrative and logistical support, and an interest in identifying gaps in support to ensure effective program delivery. The successful candidate is a dependable self-starter who can juggle multiple tasks, thrives in a developmental environment, and demonstrates versatility as part of a dynamic team.
- Engages in curiosity and vulnerability (Brene Brown)
- Ability to create rapport with communities, partner organization and colleagues
- Must like to communicate dynamically in individual and group settings
- Possesses strong organizational skills
- Thrives as a member of a collaborative, fast-paced team
- Degree or Diploma in social sciences would be considered an asset
Role & Responsibilities
Program Delivery and Support
- Engage and maintain relationships with intervention partnership sites across Alberta
- Implement, maintain, and support program delivery based on program design
- Implement new research in the delivery and maintenance of intervention programs as directed by agency leadership
- Work collaboratively with Intervention team to coordinate logistical support and identify and address support gaps for effective program delivery
- Work collaboratively with the Relationship Curator to onboard new partners
- Inform, communicate, and track changes to program delivery with intervention partnership sites across Alberta
- Input and maintain data entry into organization database
- Schedule, maintain and track delivery of all intervention programs
- Report on monthly activities and statistics
- Attendance at all supervision and staff meetings
- All other duties as required
To apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by December 8, 2021
Only successful candidates will be contacted.