A little over two years ago Sagesse started on the path of envisioning a new brand and model for connecting our programs with the communities around us. The final step in this journey comes with this newly imagined website.
We wanted to create a website that reflected who we are as an agency, that told the story of how we got to where we are and what direction we are going. We wanted to create something that acted as a gateway to our programs and services while also speaking about the heart of what we do.
This new website has many exciting features:
- Easy access to register in our peer support programs for individuals who have experienced or are at risk of experiencing domestic violence
- Information about how to access our diverse programs in your communities in Calgary and across Alberta
- An interactive map showing all locations in Alberta where our programs are currently offered
- An easier path to engaging in volunteer opportunities from fundraising, administration to direct service program delivery
- This blog, a space for we get to share with you stories from our work, ideas for the future and our thoughts on the impact of the world we are in
Sagesse is dedicated to empowering individuals, organizations and communities to break the cycle of domestic violence and are thrilled to have this new website to support us in this work.